Adjusters working with AmerAdjust are selected with a focus on several key attributes:
- Policy knowledge and inspection skills
- Aptitude with Xactware and/or Symbility Solutions Software
- Time management skills and sense of urgency which produces estimates and claim resolution with speed & quality of service
- A clear focus on the customer service aspect of the job at hand
- An appreciation of the challenges faced by our customer and the insured.
- Communication skills and how to use these skills effectively, keeping all parties informed as the claim progresses.
AmerAdjust adjusters are selected to represent everything our customers expect from their staff members.
All adjusters wishing to gain a spot on our roster of professional property adjusters will first complete
an online application and attach their resume. This information is reviewed by senior management and
the applicant is contacted by phone. This, along with a background check, initiates the evaluation
process which ultimately validates the adjuster capabilities.